B2B Marketing Manager – Gaborone
B2B MARKETING MANAGER
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing value proposition to address B2B customers.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Define the B2B market segmentation.
- Define the best-of-the-breed offers for B2B customers according to the market segmentation.
- Propose and implement clear segmentation in cooperation with Sales teams, IT and Network teams, as well as After Sales teams.
- Design and ensure the successful implementation of B2B offers in line with the strategic plan and budget ambitions.
- Contribute to the preparation of Marketing and Strategic Plans.
- Ensure the good lifecycle management of B2B offers specifically on the pricing model, the go-to-market, launch and in-life management phases.
- Prepare offers and related business cases.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure that pricing of all B2B offers and products is in line with profit margins.
- Design segmented customer journey and implement it.
- Define communication strategy.
- Ensure the provision of strong communication and coordination between all involved teams.
- Define communication guidelines (ATL and BTL) together with the communication team.
- Coordinate with mass-market marketing teams on roadmaps (offers, communication, promotions).
- Ensure the delivery of validated marketing specifications to support B2B offers to be launched.
- Manage customer surveys and market sizing research for B2B.
- Provide analysis and benchmark of competitors’ activities and market analysis.
- Analyse the market opportunity of a new B2B offer or service.
- Identify and drive initiatives to support the delivery of B2B budget targets (customer base, churn, ARPU, AUPU).
- Monitor the key performance indicators of B2B offers launched and alert management when offers begin to lose popularity.
- Strong and relevant experience in B2B Marketing.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- B2B market knowledge.
Qualifications and experience:
- Marketing/Business Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years in the B2B marketing or ICT field.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 31st January 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.