Business Development Executive – Gaborone
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Mmila Fund Administrators (Pty) Ltd is a wholly-owned Debswana Pension Fund (DPF) subsidiary company, which is in the business of offering Pension Fund Administration services to the Retirement Funds industry. Built on the goodwill amassed while providing administration services in-house at DPF, Mmila Fund administrators provide an array of fund administration and consultancy services, with highly skilled and a self-driven team of a high-performance organizational culture.
Main Purpose of The Job
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will lead the Business Development Function of the company with a primary function of generating and management of new and existing clientele, subsequently increasing company Market Share and profitability. To develop targeted client acquisition programs and new product offerings to diversify Fund revenue streams, yet ensuring adherence to Fund governance, risk management and administration standards.
Key Performance Areas
- Financial Management, Budgets and Targets
- Development of a diverse and Innovative Product Offering & New Business to grow Mmila market share and visibility.
- Source and analyze market information and intelligence to determine commercial viability with a quest to foster Market Leadership
- Lead the acquisition of new clients
- Sound Client Relationships & Portfolio Management
- Conducts presentations and workshops for Board of Trustees, members, potential and existing clients as well as staff and employer representatives
- Implements Customer Relationship Management Strategy (CRM) as developed with the Communications Department
- Managing the effectiveness of self and direct reports where applicable, reviews targets and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Implementation of policies and procedures to ensure an effective internal control environment and regulatory compliance.
- Strong knowledge of Pension Fund industry and Financial Planning and related legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with staff and Senior Management.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders – relationships management & networking skills
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification retirement funds industry experience with a focus on business development.
- Business Development experience in the Financial Services industry (Pension Administration) will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum qualification- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related business qualification
- Certificate of Proficiency in Retirement Funds/ Insurance or related
Closing date and application instructions
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letter, CV, Certified Copies of their Identity Documents and Educational Certificates to the Human Resources Department referencing the position being applied for on the Email subject area.
Applications may also be hand-delivered to Hollard House, Plot 64511, Fairgrounds Office Park, Gaborone.
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
Mmila will only get into correspondence with short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Business services