Call Center Manager – Gaborone
CALL CENTER MANAGER
Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for managing and monitoring all activities of a call centre daily. Ensure customer inquiries are answered promptly and will be responsible for supporting call centre staff in handling customer traffic. Ensures optimal operational efficiency of the call centre and compliance of established procedures and regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in hiring, training, coaching, and leading call centre agents as they provide support for customers.
- Answering Agent’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by agents.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls agents are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call centre goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analysing call centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call centre operations.
- Ensure that all staff, are continuously trained on product, systems and processes.
- Conduct formal appraisals and give constructive performance feedback to the sales team.
- Reward and recognize good performance through awards, written and verbal feedback.
- Develops subordinates by company goals.
Skills & Competencies:
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- People Performance Monitoring
- Attention to fine detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in a supervisory position in a call centre set up.
- C.O.P in Short/Long term insurance.
- Basic Customer Service training course.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a comprehensive application complete with curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st January 2020.
Bayport will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Business services
- Customer service