Canon Collins Distance Learning MBA Scholarships for Africans
Canon Collins Trust
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 25 June (annual)
Study in: any country (online)
Canon Collins Trust selects scholars on behalf of Edinburgh Business School for its distance learning MBA programme.
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (Distance Learning)
Number of Awards:
Up to 50 scholarships
Citizens/residents of sub-Saharan African country
This scholarship covers the cost of all tuition, learning materials and examination fees. Learning materials are available to access online and a hard copy is also sent to scholars by post. The scholarship does not cover travel to examination centres or associated costs such as travel to the graduation ceremony.
To be eligible to apply for an Edinburgh Business School MBA Scholarship, you must:
• be a national of and ordinarily resident in a sub-Saharan African country
• be able to say how the MBA will benefit them and their community
• have a first degree from a recognised university or a professional qualification such as ACCA
• be at least 25 years old and not older than 50 years old at the time of starting the programme
• have at least 2 year’s full-time work experience
• have an operational Internet connection
Only online applications will be accepted. Deadline is 25 June
It is important to read the Guidelines and visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.canoncollins.org.uk/edinburghmba.html