Chief Pharmacist At Gaborone Botswana
A Pharmaceutical Company based in Gaborone is urgently looking for a qualified and experienced Chief Pharmacist with the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, minimum of 8 yea5 working experience in distribution and Retail Pharmacy.
- Registered with Botswana Health professions with valid Blue Card.
- Well versed with ordering software package, good communication skills. Interpersonal relations in the Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect all medication storage areas, to monitor proper storage and distribution of stock.
- Ordering of registered medicines, regular checks on expired stocks and safe disposal of expired stock.
- Developing a system of inventory, record keeping and control to detect any shortage.
- Control substances and emergency medicines, maintain appropriate records of controlled substances received and dispersed, ensure adequate stock in the department, ensuring safe, secure and effective distribution of medications.
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILSQualified candidates to send their applications, references & CVs to:
P.O. Box 117 ADD Postnet Kgale View, Gaborone
CLOSING DATE: 10/02/2020
10 Feb 2020 (5 days left)