Dispatch Clerk X 1 – Gaborone
DISPATCH CLERK X 1
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The incumbent will be responsible for dispatching paper claims to the external funder.
The incumbent will also be responsible for general office duties, Posting of Letters, Assisting with stock take and liaison with funders on missing claims and EDI fixing.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Dispatching of paper and electronic claims to funders.
- Interacts with funders to identify missing claims and fix same.
- Prepares reports on outstanding claims not dispatched.
- Prepares reports on claims submitted to funder and progress reports on un-dispatched claims.
- Maintains an accurate filing record on documents both electronically and on paper.
- Attends meetings and prepares reports.
- General office duties eg posting of accounts, stock taking, interacting with other departs are among some of the duties to be undertaken.
- A minimum of qualification in computer studies Secretarial duties.
- 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
The incumbent candidate must have a good employment track record with a focus on a good work ethic.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 10th February 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date