Madulammoho Housing Association Senior Leasing Administrator Vacancy In South Africa
Madulammoho Housing Association Senior Leasing Administrator Vacancy In South Africa | Opportunity closing date:
Hillbrow, Johannesburg, South Africa
About the Job
To ensure the effective leasing and client management function in the Client Services Department through undertaking day to day administrative duties and providing appropriate support to leasing officers and the Client Services Manager.
- Ensure 100% compliance and implementation of Intake Policies and Procedures by consistently following correct leasing and tenant selection procedures and maintain SHRA standards.
- Maintain and distribute all documentation and forms that our tenants may need from the application stage, throughout their tenancy to the exit stage.
- Facilitate the application process and guide prospective applicants throughout.
- Facilitate tenant training/education workshops
- Ensure that all documentation is kept in a safe and secure environment, both physically and digitally.
- Follow up on arrears tenants, remind tenants of arrangements made.
- Assist with rent collection procedures.
- Update arrears report.
- Loading of new tenant files.
- Exiting of terminated leases.
- Extract Reports from MRI/MDA e.g. Vacancy schedules and Tenant Audits etc.
- Compiling and assisting with monthly reports.
- Ensure statement information is up to date and correct.
- Assist with tenant communication via all channels (e.g. e-mails, SMS, WhatsApp)
- A minimum of a Grade 12 qualification is necessary
- Minimum 2-year office administration is a requirement
- ±2yrs experience in a customer service environment is beneficial
- ±3yrs Experience in a rental environment is beneficial
- Proficiency in MDA/MRI is beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is beneficial
Interested persons should email their application by Friday 19th November 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org