Marsh Memorial Homes Senior Childcare Worker Vacancy In South Africa
Marsh Memorial Homes Senior Childcare Worker Vacancy In South Africa | Opportunity closing date:
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family’s environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes, in Cape Town, is looking to appoint a registered childcare worker, with at least five years’ experience in a residential setting and a code 08 drivers licence to lead an enthusiastic team of childcare workers.
Marsh Memorial Homes looking to appoint a live in Senior Childcare worker in January 2022.
- Grade 12
- Minimum of NQF level 4 in Child & Youth Care.
- Code 08 Drivers Licence
- PDP Drivers Licence
- Current registration with SACSSP
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Residential Childcare Center
- 35 Calendar days leave annually
- Unfurnished flat (electricity & water included)
- Market related salary
- Provident fund
- Email your CV with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered for short listing
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to this page
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Teaching Vacancies In South Africa