Oxford Graduate Scholarships for International Students
Deadline: 23 Jan (annual)
Study in: UK
The course starts in October
The Oxford Graduate Scholarships were established in 2012 through a groundbreaking fundraising initiative to support graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world. The list of graduate scholarships that are open to all countries and offered for AY -2016 are:
- – Oxford-Anderson Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Berman Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-BP-Prince’s Foundation Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Chellgren Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Farthing Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Mary Frances and Philip Wagley Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Mok Graduate Scholarships at St Hugh’s
- – Oxford-NaturalMotion Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Rokos Graduate Scholarships
- – Oxford-Swire Graduate Scholarships
The University of Oxford in the United Kingdom
Fields of study:
Eligible Graduate Degrees in History, Physics, Sustainable Urban Development, Law, Chemistry, Plant Sciences, Physics, Zoology, Oriental Studies, MBA, Economics, etc.
Number of Awards:
100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs
See the links to the specific scholarships for details on the specific eligibility criteria for each scholarship.
Applications are currently closed.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. All eligible applicants who have applied to the University by the relevant January deadline for their course will automatically be considered for the Oxford Graduate Scholarships (except Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships which require an additional application to be made at the same time as your application to a course is made). Deadline is 9 or 23 January depending on the course.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.