University of Birmingham Scholarships for International Students
University of Birmingham
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 28 Feb (annual)
Study in: UK
The University of Birmingham is offering 20 International Postgraduate Scholarships worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters (Taught or Research) programme for entry.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any Eligible One Year Masters degree programmes (Taught & Research) offered at the University in.
Number of Awards:
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
In order to apply candidates must:
- – have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters programme at the University of Birmingham;
- – be overseas for fee purposes;
- – be attending full-time and on-campus (not distance learning);
- – have a valid student ID number;
- – not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source;
- – have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- – be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
Applications are currently closed.
You must have made an application to study at the University of Birmingham and have been admitted before submitting a scholarship application. The link to the scholarship application form will be sent automatically to students who have received an offer of admission to an eligible degree programme for the /15 academic year. The scholarship application deadline is 28 February.
It is important to read the how to apply section and visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/international/students/finance/scholarships/intlscholarships.aspx