Aquity Innovations Driver Vacancy In South Africa
Aquity Innovations Driver Vacancy In South Africa | Opportunity closing date:
Position: Driver in Eastern Cape – Buffalo City Metro
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities are implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts).
AQUITY seeks to appoint a Driver to be based in Eastern Cape – Buffalo City Metro (*1)
Remuneration: Total Cost to Company rate at R294,334.32 per annum
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Radiography truck driving of sites of operation
- Vehicle maintenance including regular check-ups, cleanings, and fueling.
- Maintaining an accurate vehicle log.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Capture and verify food parcels delivered/distributed on a daily basis
- Working with the office to manage daily vehicle and trip scheduling as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records and paperwork on all vehicle-related purchases and maintenance.
- Providing safe transportation to and from locations for the project.
- Ensuring compliance with all AQUITY Innovations and local driving laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and requirements:
- Matric Certificate.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a driver
- Basic knowledge of English and local district languages (OR Tambo: IsiXhosa. Ehlanzeni: Siswati; Xitsonga
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to use and capture on a mobile tablet
- Valid South African code 10 driver’s license + PDP..
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
To Apply go to https://aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment on or before the 14th November 2021. Please attach your CV. Copy of ID and Qualifications. No emailed submissions will be accepted.