Aviation Bursaries In South Africa 2023 – 2024
Air traffic controllers work in area control centres and airport control towers and are responsible for the route mapping of aircrafts using the most efficient route, tracking the aircrafts position using radar and ensuring the aircrafts safety in the airspace.
Airline pilots are responsible for flying passengers or cargo on short or long-haul flights for business, commercial or leisure purposes. An aircraft is usually operated by two pilots – a captain or pilot in command and a supporting first officer.
Commercial Pilot earn an average annual salary of R360 000, while Air traffic controllers earn an average annual salary of R300 000.
- ATNS AIMO Bursary
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- KZN Provincial Government Bursaries
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursary
- South African Civil Aviation Authority Bursaries