BA ISAGO University Botswana Entry Requirement
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they are fully aware of the admission requirements for the programmes in which they wish to enroll. Applicants have to meet the admission requirements, as determined by BA ISAGO and its partner institutions, and must necessarily ensure that they are aware of any additional requirements that may apply to some programmes. These additional requirements are provided where applicable. Once an application is made, the Application Fee payable is not refundable.
The Admissions Process followed by BA ISAGO University is described below. All prospective students’ are required to follow the steps outlined to enable them to enrol at BA ISAGO provide they meet the requirements as outlined below.
The University welcomes all candidates wishing to study at BA ISAGO to enquire about the courses offered; the admission requirements; fees charged; and any other questions that they may have regarding their area of study. The University will respond to the questions either by telephone or in writing. Students may access all the contact details in the Home/Contact Page.
Candidates meeting the admission requirement may submit their Application Forms to the University. Prospective undergraduate applicants may download Application Forms from this site or obtain the Forms from University Admissions Office at the three campuses. The forms must be returned directly to the Admissions Offices at the University.
The following documents and fees must be submitted together with the completed Application Form:
- The original and an uncertified copy of your highest school qualification even if you have completed a degree at another university or University and
- The original and an uncertified copy of ID document or passport. and
- A copy of any official correspondence stating one’s change of name (ifapplicable) or one’s marriage certificate (applicable only to married women) and
- Evidence that one has satisfied any additional requirements for the programme as identified in the rules for the relevant degree or diploma.
Registration of Applicants
Registration takes place in accordance with the arrangements prescribed semester by the University. The registration process is not complete until the student has paid full tuition-fees,completed and submitted all documents prescribed by the University and, where necessary, meets the requirements set by the Ministry of Education for those students whose fees are paid for by the Ministry.
Please note the following:
- Any person who wishes to be enrolled as a student of the University for a particular academic year must complete and sign the official BA ISAGO Registration Form. This binds the student to all rules, regulations and requirements of the University.
- Applications for a Government scholarship must be done after submission of an application to the University and receipt of an Admission Letter from the same.
- Students who are not sponsored by the Government of Botswana, or other sponsors, shall pay the full tuition fees deposit before registration is confirmed. The registration will not be processed without a receipt being attached to the Registration Form.
- By signing the Registration Form student and/or parent/guardian declares that he/she is familiar with the contents of the BA ISAGO Prospectus, Student Code of Conduct and all the rules of the University including the rules of the proposed degree, diploma or certificate programme.
- The University may restrict the number of study units for which a student may register in a particular year.
- A student’s may not be registered after the closing dates for a particular academic year
- The University may also refuse any application for registration if the student has an incomplete Registration Form; has not paid the prescribed tuition and other fees; or has not provided a letter of sponsorship; and/or the necessary documentary evidence of support of his/her application has not been received by the University on or before the stipulated closing date for registration.