BIUST Postgraduate Application Procedure
Ways to Apply
Prospective students who meet the requirement for enrolment into BIUST programmes may use one of the below mentioned means of applying.
NB: Please ensure that before you submit your application the following supporting documents are attached, otherwise your application will be considered incomplete.
- Completed application
- Application fee receipt
- Certified copy of certificates and or transcripts
- Certified copy of Identity or valid passport
Completing Your Application
- Upon submission, applicants can request to consult a potential supervisor at the Academic Department
- Enrolment Staff shall consult their referral directory and refer the prospective PG applicant to a potential supervisor or Academic Department.
- The referral shall be done through one of the means of email, phone or physically.
- Applicants may discuss matter with the Faculty or Department or potential supervisor, after which they should be referred to Admissions Office for formal application process
- Complete applications shall be treated as follows
- The application submission shall be checked to ensure all required documents are present
- In case of incomplete submission, Enrolment Staff shall inform the applicant via one of the records the University has of the applicant
- In case of complete application if
- Applicant submits in person, an acknowledgement form shall be generated immediately
- Applicant submits via mail, the application shall move to the next stage, 4 below
- Complete applications shall be forwarded to Student Records
Processing Of Application
- The Faculty shall receive applications and commence the review process. After faculty consideration the Office of Enrolment shall be receive the applications with the following decisions:
- Unconditional Offer
- Conditional Offer
- Admissions Office shall contact the applicant about the admissions decision.