Dr Ruth S Mompati District Municipality Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – DR RSM DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
The Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District Municipality, previously known as the Bophirima District Municipality, is a Category C municipality within the North West Province. The district municipality is made up of 5 local municipalities, namely: the Greater Taung Local Municipality, the Kagisano-Molopo Local Municipality, the Lekwa-Teemane Local Municipality, the Mamusa Local Municipality and the Naledi Local Municipality.
Dr RSM District Municipality is one of the 4 districts of the North West province, in South Africa and has a population of over 400 000 residents.
ABOUT THE DR RSM DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Dr Ruth S Mompati District Municipality is inviting students residing within the Dr Ruth S Mompati District area, to apply for bursary funding for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries are available for ALL fields of study, for deserving students.
MORE ABOUT THE DR RSM DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary will also provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation, books and meals. The bursary also aims to help students settle their outstanding student debt, from previous years.
All bursary funding will be paid directly to the institution where the student is studying.
Otagouni.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Dr Ruth S Mompati District Municipality Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DR RSM DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District Municipality, North West province
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in any field, in 2022
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students in financial need, from previously disadvantaged communities and those with strong academic records
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DR RSM DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Download and complete the Dr RSM District Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results: if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance to study at a tertiary institution: if entering 1st year (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of tuition fees due and institutions banking details (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Proof of residence: municipal account/ tribal authority letter (certified copy)
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Hand delivery:
District mayoral office:
9 Van Niekerk Street
PO Box 21
Note: applications submitted via email or fax will NOT be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DR RSM DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
29 January 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Dr Ruth S Mompati District Municipality directly:
Tel: 053 928 6400