Head Teacher- HRMC Management Consultants
Job descriptionThis is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development and management of the schools whose aims include; significantly improving the quality of education, harnessing growth potential and developing and executing an expansive strategy.
In conjunction with your strategic contribution you will:
- Provide professional leadership and operational management of the Schools
- Ensure the highest standards of curriculum design and implementation
- Manage effective staff resourcing
- Maintain effective stakeholder engagement by providing transparent, two-way communication to build relationships of trust and credibility
- Create a safe and conducive environment for staff and students
The role appeals to those who relish a challenge and have the energy for execution.
Requirements, Education and ExperienceThe most important criteria for success is a combination of vision, attitude, and drive although your experience is also a contributor.
You will need:
- A degree in Education
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of which not less than 4 years should have been in a managerial capacity at an English medium private school.
- Candidates with experience in heading Primary and High school will be considered to have a distinct advantage. In the absence of such, an appreciation of the unique dynamic of managing both a primary and secondary school is required along with having a good knowledge and understanding of the Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum.
An excellent total cost to company package including subsidized housing, pension/gratuity, variable bonuses is available for the right candidate.
Closing Date for Applications: 21 February 2020
Location Sua Pan