Mulilo Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
Mulilo Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MULILO
Mulilo, formed in 2008, is a South African independent renewable energy developer and strategic equity investor, committed to delivering clean and affordable electricity to the nation. The company is focused on Wind and Solar PV technologies, and it creates, builds and operates renewable projects throughout the country.
The Mulilo Bursary Fund was founded with the aim of financially assisting disadvantaged students, within the community in which the company operates. Since it was initiated in 2014, the Mulilo Bursary Fund has supported more than 100 students.
ABOUT THE MULILO BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
Mulilo is inviting students from the Northern Cape province to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. The Mulilo Bursary Fund will cover ALL fields of study, at any University, Technicon or TVET College in South Africa.
The bursary will provide students with financial assistance and will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, textbook allowance, accommodation and a monthly stipend.
MORE ABOUT THE MULILO BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed telephonically – applicants that pass the telephonic interview will be invited to attend a physical in-person interview before final selection can be made.
Successful candidates will be notified of their acceptance, by 15 January 2022 at the latest. Students who do not receive any feedback should consider their application unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MULILO BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must reside within the Northern Cape province
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or have applied to study towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- You must be studying or have applied to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa (University, Technicon or TVET College)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MULILO BURSARY
Applications must be done online at; Mulilo Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of application or registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational essay, explaining why you are applying for the bursary and why you should be selected (see application form for further details)
- * Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a testimonial (name and contact details of the person within the community)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MULILO BURSARY
19 October 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact Mulilo directly:
Contact person: Stacey-Ann Abrahams (Bursary Administrator)
Tel: 021 685 3240 / 063 296 2908