Nestlés Future Talent Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – NESTLE
Nestlé was formed when a merger occurred between 2 companies, namely Farine Lactée Henri Nestlé and the Anglo-Swiss Milk Company. Today, Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company across the globe, with a presence in 191 countries and over 2000 brands.
Nestlé South Africa has been delivering its products to consumers for over 100 years, and are continuously adding new products to their portfolio to meet customer needs. The companies product offerings include Frozen Food; Coffee; Beverages; Dairy; Bottled Water; Food; Cereals; Baked Goods; Chocolate and Confectionery; Infant Foods and Pet care.
ABOUT THE NESTLE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Nestlé is inviting students to apply for the Nestlé Future Talent Bursary, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Agriculture (Animal Husbandry)
- Commerce: Economics, Industrial Psychology, Supply Chain Management
- Computer Science, Information Technology
- Data Analysis: Data Communication, Data Science, Data metrics
- Digital / E-commerce: Brand Management, Design and Digital Animation, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, E-Commerce Management, Media Communications, Social Media Marketing
- Engineering: Automation Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics Engineering
- Finance: BCom Accounting, BCom Financial Sciences
- Food Science & Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Innovation: Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Innovation and Design Thinking, Management of Technology and Innovation
MORE ABOUT THE NESTLE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary will provide full cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, meal allowance and accommodation.
Please note that bursaries are only awarded for 1 year at a time and are renewable each year, based on students academic performance and at the discretion of the company.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by no later than 23 December 2021 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NESTLE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 17 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or applying to study, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or applying to study at an accredited university in South Africa
- Engineering students: you must have achieved a minimum level 6 for Mathematics and Physical Sciences in Matric
- Current tertiary students applying for the first time: you must have maintained a minimum overall average of 70% for all courses, for the current year of study
- You must be in need of financial assistance, with a total household income of NOT more than R605 000 per year
- You must be self-motivated and driven
- You must be a high performer
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NESTLE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Nestlé Future Talent Bursary Application 2022
You will be required to fill in this code when applying: Nestle 2021
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest academic results (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of university registration or admission (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed etc: certified copies)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NESTLE BURSARY
21 November 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Career Wise (the administrators for this bursary) directly:
Contact Person: Mr John Legoete
Tel: 086 100 7787