Sr. Program Manager, AWS Talent Pipeline
Are you passionate about helping people achieve their goals and reach their full potential? Do you want to help structure the AWS talent pipeline, building an inclusive experience for people with diverse backgrounds? Here’s your opportunity! At Amazon, we strive to be the most customer-centric company and best employer on earth! To achieve these goals, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
AWS Support Organizational Health is a shared service that supports the broader AWS Support Organization. This includes AWS Customer Service, Premium Support, Enterprise Support, KUMO, Trust and Safety, and several other support teams. As a Talent Pipeline Program Manager, you will partner with Recruiting, Operations, Training, and Program teams globally to operationalize and expand the AWS Cloud Support Associate Internship program. You will also partner on the Military Apprentice and Technical Apprentice programs to hire the best, and influence the career pipeline for Support Engineers, to develop the best.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Develop and execute strategies to hire and develop the best
· Engage with global Talent Pipeline PMs within AWS Support to operationalize various programs
· Partner with Training, Operations, and Recruiting to develop and achieve goals for onboarding and developing talent
· Lead program teams across functions to develop the program and achieve deliverables on time
· Identify and remove blockers proactively
· Report on Talent Pipeline initiatives utilizing a data-driven approach
· Audit and review processes in the spirit of continuous improvement and innovation
The ideal candidate possesses a proven record of success in leading and developing programs, partnering cross-functionally to align on goals and resources and deliver results, and excellent communication skills. Bring your PM skills and enthusiasm to learn about AWS’s talent pipeline team – we can teach you the rest!
· Bachelor’s or higher degree with a focus on Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or related field
· 6+ years of experience delivering cross-functional projects
· 6+ years of experience in program or project management
· 6+ years of experience working cross-functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· 6+ years of experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements and establish clear objectives.
· 6+ years of experience communicating with all levels of an organization
· Experience with development and execution of programs to support diversity, equity, and inclusion
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· Project/Program Management Certification
· Experience with development and execution of global programs