TauSadi Mining and Engineering Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TAUSADI
TauSadi Mining and Engineering is a female-owned company, located in Emalahleni, Mpumalanga. The companies range of services include Mining Services, Mineral Processing and Process Engineering. TauSadi is focused on providing specialised outsourced services to clients within the Mining and Metals industry.
The company is very new, however, the management has a combined experience of more than 40 years in major resource corporations.
ABOUT THE TAUSADI BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | COVERAGE VALUE
TauSadi Mining and Engineering are inviting students pursuing studies within the Engineering (core mining disciplines) sector, to apply for the bursary award. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the 2023 academic year., specifically to students in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year in one of these fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed books, a laptop, meals, accommodation and a monthly allowance.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TAUSADI BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside in the Emalahleni area, in Mpumalanga province, or surrounding areas
- You must be between 19 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time one of the aforementioned qualifications
- You must be in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TAUSADI BURSARY
Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary record to date/ academic transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of address/ affidavit
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “TauSadi Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATES FOR THE TAUSADI BURSARY
18 June 2021.
(Applications submitted after these dates will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact TauSadi Mining and Engineering directly:
Tel: 013 658 2251 / 013 658 6094
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org