Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary South Africa | The private company, Brain-Jar Skills Development (Pty) Ltd was originally formed to provide Skills Development and Training interventions. Today the company is registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), and they provide training that is both of a high standard and cost-effective. Brain-Jar aims to address and improve the skills and work performance that is needed by businesses to improve their results. As such, Brain-Jar achieves this by enhancing the growth of all its employees as well as providing structured and profiled training interventions to many of its clients by providing both non-credit and credit-bearing Skills Programs and Learnerships.
Brain-Jar believes that by creating a culture that focuses on learning, companies will then be empowered to achieve their goals and improve results, which will ultimately lead to a stronger economy with more employment opportunities.
ABOUT THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | SELECTION
Brain-Jar Skills Development is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.. Bursaries will be awarded to students, who are registered and enrolled to study towards the National Diploma in Early Childhood Development programme, at Brain-Jar Skills Development (Pty) Ltd, in Pretoria.
This bursary opportunity is only available for 1 academic year. 2 students will be selected to receive the bursary, using a random selection process, and they will be notified on 15 February 2022.
Candidates can read the Brain-Jar Skills Development Prospectus (.pdf) here.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must meet the requirements of the NQF-5 in Early Childhood Development
- You must submit your application before or on the closing date
- You must have received a letter approving your application for admission
- You must pay the application fee of R250 by 31 December 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Completed Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of payment for the non-refundable application fee
NOTES ABOUT THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
- Applicants must read and agree to the Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary T|C’s (.pdf) before applying.
- Candidates who do not meet/follow the requirements will have their application disqualified.
- If a bursary is awarded on false pretenses, Brain-Jar has the right and discretion to revoke and cancel the award.
- Bursaries are NOT transferable and may NOT be deferred.
- Should the student choose to cancel/ suspend their studies, the student is then required to forfeit the entire bursary award.
- The registration fee is non-refundable- please use your ID number as the reference when making the payment. No cash payments will be accepted.
- Brian-Jar will notify applicants when they have received the applicant’s application.
- Only successful applicants will receive an acceptance letter which must be completed and returned to Brain-Jar.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
30 November 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Brain-Jar Skills Development directly:
Tel: 076 220 8416
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.