Bursaries for June 2023
Bursaries for June 2023 | See Details on Bursaries for June 2023 Below;
If you are in need of funding for your 2023 or 2024 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record, and are hardworking.
Otagouni.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of June 2023. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates, and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN Bursaries for June 2023:
- Flywire Scholarship (closing: 2 June 2023)
- AECI Bursary (closing: 6 June 2023)
- Canyon Coal Bursary (closing: 9 June 2023)
- PAMSA (Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa) Bursary (closing: 9 June 2023)
- Umgeni Water Postgraduate Bursary (closing: 9 June 2023)
- Accenture Scholarship (closing: 15 June 2023)
- Anglo American Platinum Bursary (closing: 15 June 2023)
- SAVF (South African Veterinary Foundation) Bursary (closing: 15 June 2023)
- Forge Academy Bursary (closing: 16 June 2023)
- SANS Killie Campbell Bursary (closing: 23 June 2023)
- Netwerk24 Scholarship (closing: 26 June 2023)
- ARRCC Bursary (closing: 30 June 2023)
- Hollywood Foundation Bursary (Future is Bright) (closing: 30 June 2023)
- MAD Leadership Foundation Scholarship (closing: 30 June 2023)
- SASA Perron X Bursary (closing: 30 June 2023)
- Career Wise Bursaries (closing: none – applications are accepted anytime)
- Dalitso Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)