Dalitso Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – DALITSO HOLDINGS
Dalitso Bursary South Africa | Dalitso Holdings is a Human Resources Management Firm, formed in 2005, serving businesses throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
Dalitso provides businesses with HR expertise to accomplish their strategic objectives as a leading provider of outsourced HR Services. The company’s services include Recruitment & Selection, Bursary Administration, Payroll Management, Training & Development, Headhunting and Outsourced HR.
ABOUT THE DALITSO BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Dalitso is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Software Development
MORE ABOUT THE DALITSO BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, textbook allowance, meal allowance, travel allowance and university accommodation.
Otagouni.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Dalitso Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DALITSO BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 22 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a 4-year programme, within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be registered or provisionally accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your 1st year of tertiary studies if currently studying
- You must be in financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DALITSO BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Dalitso Bursary Application 2023
Enter “Otagouni.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Dalitso bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Tuition Fee Invoice (on institutions letterhead)
- Fee Statement (on institutions letterhead)
- Accommodation Invoice (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents’ or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of Income
- Curriculum Vitae
- The motivational letter indicating why you believe you should be awarded a bursary (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DALITSO BURSARY
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact Dalitso directly:
Tel: 012 753 2425
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.