Bursaries In South Africa Closing March 2022 – 2023
If you are in need of funding for your 2022 or 2023 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record, and are hard-working.
Otagouni.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of March 2022. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms were available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates, and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN MARCH 2022:
- City of Cape Town Bursary (closing: 2 March 2022)
- FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarships (closing: 3 March 2022)
- Tronox Bursary (closing: 3 March 2022)
- West Coast District Municipality Bursary (closing: 4 March 2022)
- African Rainbow Minerals (ARM) Bursary (closing: 4 March 2022)
- Mhlathuze Water Bursary (closing: 4 March 2022)
- Volkswagen Group South Africa (VWSA) Bursary (closing: 11 March 2022)
- Critical Food Studies Postgraduate Scholarship (closing: 11 March 2022)
- South African Society of Crop Production (SASCP) Bursary (closing: 15 March 2022)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Doctoral Research Scholarships (closing: 15 March 2022)
- Barberton Mines Bursary (closing: 18 March 2022)
- Impala Platinum/ Implats Bursary (closing: 31 March 2022)
- Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) Scholarship (closing: 31 March 2022)
- South African Translators’ Institute Bursary (closing: 31 March 2022)
- Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary (closing: 31 March 2022)
- South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS) Bursary (closing: 31 March 2022)
- South African Nursery Association (SANA) Bursary (closing: 31 March 2022)
- Renttech South Africa Bursary for People with Disabilities (closing: 31 March 2022)
- Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary (closing: 31 March 2022)
- Tegkor/ Nelson Mandela University Bursary (closing: 31 March 2022)
- IU Scholarship (applications are open all year round)
Please remember to check back here soon as we are constantly adding new bursaries to this page.
- ….. more bursaries coming soon