Clover Pinnacle Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – CLOVER
Clover Pinnacle Bursary South Africa | Clover, established in 1994, is a leading branded foods and beverages group. The company’s vision is to be the top branded food and beverage group within the country and across various selected countries on the African continent- providing adequate nutrition to all its customers and consumers. Its mission is to reach clientele on a daily basis, providing quality products through a network that is extensive.
Clover also hopes to enhance brands that are able to occupy multiple segments and focus on operations such as ‘services to the trade’ whilst delivering value to its shareholders. Through this, Clover hopes to be a front-runner, preferred employer, and responsible corporate citizen.
ABOUT THE CLOVER PINNACLE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Clover is inviting students to apply for the Clover Pinnacle bursary program for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering (BSc)
- Food Science (BSc)
- Microbiology (BSc)
This bursary hopes to find top achievers to join Clover’s family and become part of an organization that was voted the “Most Reputable Company” for 3 years in a row. Clover will help the candidate by providing financial assistance towards their tertiary studies and ultimately integrate them into its fast-growing organization.
MORE ABOUT THE CLOVER PINNACLE BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED & SERVICE CONTRACT
The bursary will cover the following expenses: full tuition fees, residence fees, book allowance, laptop, and a monthly allowance for meals and travel.
Students will also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to complete a work-back period at the company.
otagouni.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Clover Pinnacle Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLOVER PINNACLE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification within one of the fields of study listed above (1st or 2nd year)
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your previous academic year’s final exam if currently studying at a tertiary level
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 65% in Mathematics and Science if applying for Engineering or Food Science qualifications
- You must be fluent in English (written, oral, and reading)
- You must be willing to enter a funding agreement
- You must be willing to partake in vacation work at a Clover site
- You must be mobile and willing/ able to relocate for your work-back period
- You must be energetic
- You must be self-motivated
- You must have aspirations
- You must be eager to develop a career within a fast-growing organization
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CLOVER PINNACLE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted in 2 steps:
1) Apply online at; Clover Pinnacle Bursary Application 2022
Enter “otagouni.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Clover Pinnacle Bursary.
2) Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation via email to: HR.Careers@clover.co.za
(Insert the words “Pinnacle Bursary” in the email subject line).
Please note that the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate
- Previous academic year’s final exam results
- Recent academic results, if currently studying
- Proof of acceptance from your university
- Parents’ or guardians’ ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of address (municipal account)
- Proof of household income
- Updated curriculum Vitae
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CLOVER PINNACLE BURSARY
12 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Clover directly:
Tel: 011 471 1400
Please do NOT contact Clover if this bursary has already closed
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.