ECYCC Social Worker Vacancy In South Africa
ECYCC Social Worker Vacancy In South Africa | Opportunity closing date:
ECYCC seeks to appoint a Residential Social Worker to be based in Durban.
Duties associated with the position are case work, group work, community work and statutory work.
- Four year Bachelor of Social Work degree;
- Minimum of seven years work experience as a Social Worker ( experience in residential child care will be an added advantage);
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions;
- Valid code 08 driver’s license (essential);
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office; Excel and an ability to load information on a online database.
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills;
- Strong administration skills.
To apply, submit a CV with details of three contactable references and a motivation letter to the Director at email@example.com . please consider your application as unsuccessful. Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered for short listing