Occupational Therapist South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Occupational Therapist South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | A suitable candidate should meet the following criteria for the position:
- Bachelors/Bachelors of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Qualification in Ayres Sensory Integration® (would be an advantage).
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Be registered with the HPCSA and BHF.
- Required to manage the Cordwalles school practice in a private capacity.
- Be available to carry a full caseload for up to 30 hours a week.
- The successful candidate needs to be motivated and hard working.
- The candidate will be a vital member of our school’s academic support unit and the multidisciplinary team.
- Therapy interventions will include individual sessions, small group intervention and classroom consultations.
The suitable candidate needs to possess the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate effectively with parents, boys and staff.
- Be computer literate.
- Have the ability to facilitate and lead Professional Development sessions.
- The candidate must have a Police Clearance Certificate.
Send CV with contactable reference to: email@example.com
Cordwalles Preparatory School reserves the right not to fill the position.
An application in itself will not necessarily entitle the applicant to an interview.