isiXhosa GET FAL And SAL Educator Secondary Faculty South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
isiXhosa GET (FAL & SAL) Educator (Secondary Faculty)
isiXhosa GET FAL And SAL Educator Secondary Faculty South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The successful candidate will enjoy working within a stimulating and innovative teaching and learning environment, surrounded by superior technology and facilities.
The successful candidate will:
- meet the minimum requirement of a recognised degree and a 4-year professional teaching qualification and be SACE registered
- be qualified to teach isiXhosa First Additional Language and isiXhosa Second Additional Language in the GET phase (Grade 7 – 9)
- display a progressive approach to teaching and learning
- have the technological skills to ensure IT integration and teaching innovation
- be able to make a contribution to the co-curricular programme (an advantage)
- be a South African Citizen
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should submit their CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 5 November 2021.
Parklands College is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from the previously disadvantaged sector. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Applications will not necessarily entitle the applicant to a response, appointment or an interview. We reserve the right not to proceed with filling the post.