Part Time Woodwind Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs
Part-Time Woodwind Teacher
Part Time Woodwind Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs| St Andrew’s Ave Senderwood, Bedfordview
Suitably qualified and experienced applicants are invited to apply for the following position:
St Andrew’s School for Girls is a 119-year-old independent school in Johannesburg. Our values-based education and strong brand are built upon a solid foundation which provides opportunities for our girls to hone their leadership skills and be empowered women in South Africa and the world. St Andrew’s School for Girls is committed to increasing diversity and contributing to establishing a society that is based on democratic values, social justice, and fundamental human rights.
The successful candidate will:
- Have suitable academic and practical qualifications
- Have experience teaching woodwind instruments to girls of all ages
- Have extensive knowledge of woodwind pedagogies
- Be able to teach class woodwind lessons using Nuvo Clarineo and jSax instruments
- Be able to teach across a variety of musical styles and genres
- Drive a growth in woodwind students
- Be passionate about teaching music in a progressive and innovative way
- Be able to nurture musical abilities in girls of all ages
- Display excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Teach and maintain standards of excellence in Subject Music pupils at Senior School level
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team dedicated to the care and development of girls
- Be computer literate
- Be required to uphold the ethos and traditions of the school
- Appreciate working in a values-driven, Christian environment
- Be willing to apply for clearance with the Child Protection Act and Sexual Offenses Register.
The appointment is effective January 2022.
If the position matches your skills and experience, please email a two-page CV with two contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 12 November 2021. The school reserves the right not to make an appointment. Submission of an application does not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.co.za
The School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.