Locum Gr 6 7 Afrikaans And Natural Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
LOCUM: GRADE 6/7 AFRIKAANS AND NATURAL SCIENCE TEACHER
(10 JANUARY 2022 – 30 JUNE 2022)
Locum Gr 6 7 Afrikaans And Natural Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | King David Primary School, Sandton is a co-educational, academically excellent, independent Jewish Day school from Grade R to Grade 7, which strives to encourage children to be kind, committed and independent thinkers with a genuine love and connection to their Jewish roots.
The School invites applications for the following position, effective from 10th January 2022
King David Primary School, Sandton seeks a dynamic, innovative, and experienced teacher for this position.
- Professional teaching qualification and SACE Registered.
- Suitably qualified to assume responsibility for Afrikaans & Natural Science Grade 6 & 7.
- Excellent communication skills and classroom management.
- Prepared to embrace the ethos of a Jewish Day School.
- A team-player, inventive in their approach to teaching and aligned with the innovative philosophy of the school.
- An inspirational teacher; forward-thinking and passionate about teaching in the 21st Century.
- Able to use various electronic media in the classrooms.
- An effective administrator and be motivated to participate in a wide and varied co-curricular programme.
- In possession of valid Police Clearance and COVID Vaccination certificates.
Please submit a letter of motivation with a full Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three references to Mrs H. Schiffman – Deputy Head: Senior Primary – email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1st November 2021
King David Primary School, Sandton is not an ordinary school and is thus looking for an extraordinary teacher.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. The school reserves the right not to fill this position.
King David Primary, Sandton, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.