Life Science Gr 11 And 12 Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Grades 11 and 12
Life Science Gr 11 And 12 Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The successful candidate will have amongst others the following as minimum expectations:
- A recognised Professional Qualification as well as S.A.C.E registration
- Be computer literate and be in possession of necessary devices
- Have experience with Google Classroom
- Have at least two years’ experience teaching Life Science at the above-mentioned Grade levels, preferably with the IEB.
- Have a clear understanding and acceptance of Independent School practice
- Be passionate about teaching the subject.
- Must be prepared to work outside school hours, where necessary.
- An ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues, parents and children is essential
- Applicant must be able to work independently and show initiative around teaching and implementation of Life Sciences in the High School
Only suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be considered.
Applications for the post should be submitted together with a detailed CV, the names and contact numbers of two referees to the Principal of School via the email address below.
An application does not guarantee an interview.
School of Merit, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but it will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.