Life Sciences Maritime Economics Educator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Life Sciences, Maritime Economics Educator
Life Sciences Maritime Economics Educator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Gratton School is situated in Eshowe and as a growing school we have the above-mentioned post .The ability to teach Geography and /or Economics will be an additional advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience within the CAPS curriculum
- SACE Registration
- Applicable Professional /Academic Qualifications
- Experience in teaching Life Sciences or Maritime Economics at grade 12 will be a distinct advantage
- A dynamic, caring and innovative approach to learning
- Professional, self-motivated and energetic with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to contribute to the co-curricular programmes of the school
- Conversant with the latest trends in education
- Computer literate
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should submit their CV by no later than 30th October 2021. If you do not hear from us by 5th November 2021, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
All applicants must be South African citizens or Permanent Residents or holders of valid work permits.
An application does not entitle the applicant to a response, appointment or an interview.
Gratton reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
Gratton School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.