GIZ Senior Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
GIGIZ Senior Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation South Africa NGO Jobs 2021 | Z Senior-Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. GIZ Uganda looking for “Senior-Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 14th November 2021.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Senior-Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation Jobs 2021
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th October 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior-Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation to be based in Johannesburg, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)|
|Position||Senior-Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||14th November 2021|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2021
Job Description: This position will work with the African Medicines Regulatory Harmonization Initiative to enhance the regulatory environment for vaccines and medical devices in Africa and to support the transition from the initiative to the envisioned African Medicines Agency. The expert will be embedded in AUDA-NEPAD, Program Delivery and Coordination Directorate, Midrand-Johannesburg. The position is integrated in the GIZ Portfolio with the African Union based in South Africa.
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Biology, Master in relevant area
- Certified adcanced training in Regulation of Pharmaceuticals, Control of Infectious Diseases/Vaccinology,
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory and vaccine production environment
- Familiarity with institutions, organization, actors, processes and mechanisms in the pharmaceutical sector and with the African Public Health systems
- Several years of relevant international professional experience including experience in the pharmaceutical industry and on various aspects of regulation
- Ability to engage in policy dialog and negotiations for added value to enhancing framework conditions for local vaccine manufacturing
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Business level); French desired (but not required)
- Job ID: V000045753
- Type of Employment: Full or Part Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Senior-Specialist Pharmaceutical Regulation Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=56416
The Closing Date: 14th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews