ILO National Project Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
ILO National Project Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021 | ILO National Project Officer Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. ILO South Africa looking for “National Project Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 29th October 2021.
The International Labour Organization is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN.
ILO National Project Officer Jobs 2021
The ILO has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th October 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of National Project Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|International Labour Organization (ILO)
|National Project Officer
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 02 years
|29th October 2021
ILO Job Vacancy 2021
Reporting lines: The position is located in Pretoria, South Africa and reports to the Programme Manager of the project. The incumbent will be technically backstopped by the specialists for employment policy and for sustainable enterprises as well as by other Decent Work Team specialists when required. The incumbent will also receive technical advice and support from the EMPLOYMENT Department at ILO Headquarters as well as the Global Productivity Ecosystems project team, also located at ILO Headquarters.
- University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in economics, social sciences or business management, ideally with some specialization in labour market issues.
- Minimum of two years professional work experience at the national level related to employment policy and/or employment creation programmes
- Understanding of the ILO, the United Nations system, and experience in working with officials of government ministries, employers’ and workers’ organizations is an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Job ID: 6770
- Department: RO-Africa
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ILO National Project Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.ilo.org/job………
The Closing Date: 29th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.