ICGEB Administrative Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
ICGEB Administrative Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021 | ICGEB Administrative Officer Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. ICGEB South Africa looking for “Administrative Officer“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 19th November 2021.
The ICGEB is a unique intergovernmental organisation initially established as a special project of UNIDO. Autonomous since 1994, it runs 46 state-of-the-art laboratories, in Trieste, Italy, New Delhi, India and Cape Town, South Africa and forms an interactive network with over 65 Member States. It plays a key role in Biotechnology worldwide for excellence in Research, Training and Technology Transfer to industry to contribute in concrete terms to the achievement of sustainable global development and its operations are aligned to those of the United Nations System.
ICGEB Administrative Officer Jobs 2021
The ICGEB has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd October 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Officer to be based in Cape Town, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)|
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||19th November 2021|
- Education: Master’s Degree in a related field such as Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or Business Administration; Internationally recognized accounting designation (CMA, CPA, ACCA, CA, or equivalent) is an asset.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in finance, human resources, administration, budget and procurement functions. Minimum of 3 years proven experience, at supervisory level in personnel management (including recruitment, assessment and performance management) and in financial management (budget preparation, monitoring and evaluation, internal controls and appropriation) including IPSAS or IFRS accounting standards; Good knowledge of the UN Common System procedures, knowledge of the management of internationally-oriented institutions and experience interacting with Governmental Institutions in South Africa is desirable. Knowledge of financial, supply chain and grants modules of ERP (preferably SAP)”
- Competencies: Knowledge of administrative budgetary, financial, and human resource policies; working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals, good organization skills with the ability to develop clear goals, strategies and to prioritize work. Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and achieving results.
- Languages: Fluency in English is essential
- Type Of Contract: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duration: Four Year Appointment with the possibility of further extensions subject to performance and availability of funds, with the first year as a probationary period.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ICGEB Administrative Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.icgeb.org/administrative……..
The Closing Date: 19th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
IOM Reporting Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
UNESCO Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO
UNDP Internship Paid Jobs South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
UNICEF Human Resources Associate South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
WFP Logistics Assistant South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
ILO National Project Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
FAO Office Assistant South Africa NGO Jobs 2021