High School Afrikaans First Additional Language Educator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
High School Afrikaans First Additional Language Educator
High School Afrikaans First Additional Language Educator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Vuleka SSB is an independent Anglican Diocesan school which provides an excellent, holistic, and affordable education for all.
Vuleka SSB High School in Randburg invites applications for the following full time teaching position, starting 1 January 2022:
- South African citizen
- 4 year B.Ed or Bachelor’s degree and PGCE in the relevant subject specialization
- Registered with SACE.
- 3 or more years’ experience in teaching the subject.
- Police clearance certificate (not older than 3 months).
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Broad knowledge of and interest in the development and education of adolescents.
- Ability to identify with the values and ethos of the school.
- Intermediate computer skills: MS office, Internet, Outlook, school software programmes and a variety of classroom technologies.
- Persistence through challenges.
- Strong planning, organising and reporting skills.
- Time management skills.
- Responsiveness to change/adaptability.
- Problem solving skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills and high Emotional Intelligence.
- Very good communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
- An awareness of the pressures on teachers, parents and learners.
- Dynamic, passionate and pro-active.
- A willingness to participate in non-academic, extra-curricular and fundraising activities.
- Willingness to go an extra mile for the good of children.
A Curriculum Vitae, SACE certificate and contact information of two referees should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school reserves the right not to make an appointment. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Vuleka SSB High School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.”