External Sales Rep – Trysome Auto Electrical, Botswana
Employer: Trysome Auto Electrical
We are recognised as the largest, single-source supplier of heavy-duty, auto-electrical components and collision avoidance systems in Southern Africa
We are currently recruiting for a Auto Electrician to be a part of our exiting team!
- Seeking out new opportunities constantly with both stand-alone and chain accounts within established region.
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by the Sales Manager
- Supervising and servicing established client accounts.
- Preparing a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Handling customers as well as identifying and resolving their concerns.
- Communicating new service and product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to the Sales Manager.
- Update and maintain all customer records and ensure continuous improvement of the CRM Database.
- Presenting and selling company services and products to current and prospective clients.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity with the assistance of your area partner (Internal Sales Coordinator)
- Preparing proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining new and established client relationships.
- Participating in marketing events like trade shows, seminars, and telemarketing events.
- Managing account services through follow-up and quality checks.
- Developing and implementing special sales activities in order to reduce stock.
- Coordinating with company staff to achieve the work required in closing up sales.
- Provide training to new sales employees.
- Provide weekly feedback relating to lost sales and back orders.
- Submit weekly call sheets to the sales manager as well as call planners for the week ahead.
- Ensuring that COD customer accounts are kept up dated and paid regularly
- Any additional duties as required by the Line Manager
- sap : 4 to 5 years
- sales & marketing : 4 to 5 years
- Motor Parts : 4 to 5 years
· Matric or NQF level 4
· Certificate or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
· Valid Driver’s license
· 3-5 years working experience in Sales in the motor/mining industry
· Computer literate
· SAP knowledge (advantageous)
· Excellent negotiating skills
· Time management skills
· Good command of both the English and Afrikaans language (written and spoken)
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations
· Product knowledge (Auto Electrical parts)
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
· Customer service skills
This position reports to: Branch Manager Apply before Monday, September 30, 2019 – 9 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.