FASSET Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – FASSET
FASSET Bursary South Africa | The Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET)’s mission is to increase the number of employees entering the finance and accountancy sector; to facilitate transformation within the accountancy and finance sector; as well as to grow and expand the skill set required within the sector.
As one of South Africa’s SETAs, the company is required to ensure that employees within its sector have the necessary training and education to perform their job. Launched in 2000, FASSET is committed to Accounting, Financial, Consulting, Management and other Financial Services.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME
FASSET is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
The bursary will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Business-related studies
MORE ABOUT THE FASSET BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, meal allowance and data allowance
otagouni.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the FASSET Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FASSET BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric (students currently in Matric will be able to apply from 15 January 2023, after results are released)
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying, registered or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution (TVET College, University or University of Technology)
- You must have a total household income of NOT more than R600 000 per annum
- You must be currently unemployed
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FASSET BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; FASSET Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of registration and acceptance at an approved tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians’ ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
- Certificates of any completed qualifications, if applicable (certified copy)
- Proof of residence
CLOSING DATE FOR THE FASSET BURSARY
15 August 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact FASSET directly:
Contact page: https://www.fasset.org.za/head_office.html
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.