KISCH IP Scholarship South Africa 2023 – 2024
KISCH IP Scholarship South Africa; ABOUT THE COMPANY – KISCH IP
KISCH IP Scholarship South Africa; Kisch IP is South Africa’s oldest Intellectual Property firm, which specialises in patents, trademarks, copyright and designs. The company has been operating for over 140 years, and has been re-branded many times, but the vision of the company remains the same – to be the most respected IP Law firm in South Africa and the rest of Africa.
The companies areas of practice include: Advertising Regulatory Board, Anti-Counterfeiting, Commercial | Corporate Services, Competition Law, Copyright, Design, Franchising, Internet, e-Commerce | Domain names, IP Audits, Valuations | Transfer Pricing, Licensing, Litigation, Patent, Tax Advisory Services | Risk Management, Trade Mark and more.
ABOUT THE KISCH IP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | SELECTION
KISCH IP are inviting students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, to apply for the scholarship programme, for the 2023 academic year.. The scholarship is open to students who intend to pursue studies towards a Law qualification, and will cover the cost of full tuition fees and prescribed books.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview in January 2023. If you do not receive any feedback by 30 November 2022 at the latest, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KISCH IP SCHOLARSHIP
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your Matric results
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a Law qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KISCH IP SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be done online at: KISCH IP Scholarship Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration and costs (on institutions letterhead)
- Covering letter, including a motivation of why you should be awarded the scholarship
- Any other relevant supporting documents
CLOSING DATE FOR THE KISCH IP SCHOLARSHIP
30 November 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact KISCH IP directly:
Johannesburg branch – Tel: 011 324 3000
Pretoria branch – Tel: 012 460 3203
Cape Town branch – Tel: 021 001 1250
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.