Livingstone Kolobeng College Admission Requirements
Parents wanting admission for their children should collect an application form from the school office or download with the link below. The completed form should then be handed to the office with the following:
- P200.00 Registration Fee – Non Refundable
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- The last School Report
- A testimonial from the last school attended
- A Transfer Letter from the last school attended
- 2 colour Passport size Photographs for ID card
- The last 2 terms’ school reports (Only for admission in Form 5)
Only for those entering ADVANCED LEVEL: Note that we require results of 0-Level or IGCSE. If results have not been declared, the Mock Exam report from the previous school should be supplied. Admission will be made on the basis of the Mock results. Admission id provisional until results are confirmed by Cambridge University or is reviewed again by the school to guide students into what they can do. Students are required to have a credit in the subject at form 5 to study it at a higher level. Those selecting to do English at the Advanced level should have a credit in English Literature in Form 5.
ENTRANCE TEST BASED ON THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- For Form 1 & 2: English, Mathematics and Science
- For Form 3 & 4: English, Mathematics and Science
- For Form 5 & A Levels: There will be no entrance test but an interview will be held.
NB: If the child is offered a place then parents will be given a deadline to pay the fees.
Click on the below documents to download for application.