Pindulo VDM Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – PINDULO VDM
Pindulo VDM Bursary South Africa | Pindulo VDM (Pty) Ltd, founded in 1976, is a proudly South African company that offers transportation, logistics, supply chain and storage services. The company operates across South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland and Botswana, and the Maputo Corridor, offering intermodal and warehouse solutions to ensure seamless movement of cargo to local and export markets.
The company is headquartered in Saldanha Bay, on the West Coast of the Western Cape province, and also has offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
ABOUT THE PINDULO VDM BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Pindulo VDM is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for ALL fields of study, however preference will be given to studies that align with Pindulo’s business, including:
- Information Technology
Otagouni.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Pindulo VDM Bursary.
ABOUT THE PINDULO VDM BURSARY PROGRAMME – VALUE | OTHER BENEFITS
The bursary will provide support towards tuition fees and/ or other ancillary costs (the total value and coverage will be disclosed in the bursary agreement).
The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time.
After graduation, students may be offered employment at Pindulo VDM (this is not to “pay back” the bursary, but is an additional benefit for bursary recipients).
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PINDULO VDM BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a qualification in ANY field (preference will be given to students pursuing studies in the areas listed above, however students from all study fields may apply)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students from the West Coast and surrounding areas, and students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PINDULO VDM BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Pindulo VDM Bursary Application 2022
Alternatively, applications may be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Pindulo VDM Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 10 final report, Grade 11 final report and Matric recent report, if currently in Matric
- Referral letter from a school teacher, if currently in Matric
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution, if available
- Latest academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying
- Proof of enrolment at a tertiary institution, if currently studying
- Essay, on these 3 topics:
- 1) Competencies (current academic, developed abilities and significant learnings, areas for development)
- 2) Career choice (objectives, job description, reason for career choice, growth plan in relation to Pindulo VDM and the greater supply chain industry)
- 3) Personal motivation
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PINDULO VDM BURSARY
19 August 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Pindulo VDM (Pty) Ltd directly:
Human Resources department
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.