Bursaries Closing April 2023
What is Bursary
Bursaries Closing April 2023 | A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at a university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition of his/her work in a specific field of study).
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN APRIL 2023:
- Goethe Talents Scholarship (closing: 3 April 2023)
- Limpopo Department of Transport and Community Safety Bursary (closing: 7 April 2023)
- Foskor Bursary (closing: 14 April 2023)
- Hitachi Bursary (closing: 15 April 2023)
- SAAFoST Brian Koeppen Memorial Scholarship (closing: 18 April 2023)
- SAAFoST Aubrey Parsons Study Grant (closing: 18 April 2023)
- Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship (closing: 21 April 2023)
- KMF High School Scholarship (closing: 24 April 2023)
- Canon Collins Thekgo Bursary for Outstanding Debt (closing: 26 April 2023)
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary (closing: 28 April 2023)
- Milliman Scholarship (closing: 28 April 2023)
- SADC Essay Competition (closing: 28 April 2023)
- Shoprite Bursaries (closing: 30 April 2023)
- Career Wise Bursaries (closing: none – applications are accepted anytime)
- Dalitso Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.