Clinical Facilitator At Bokamoso Private Hospital
Role SummaryThe Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the clinical coordination of training and development, learning of the theoretical and clinical component in a clinical environment to reinforce the learning process as well as the integration of theory and practice.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Active involvement in research and development activities to discover new knowledge about products, processes and services, and then applying that knowledge to create new and improved products.
- Develop, review and evaluate educational strategies.
- Coordinate and maintain standards of health practice, which is required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation.
- Plan, draw and coordinate training and development calendars.
- Coordinate the marking of case studies and assignments.
- Keep accurate employee clinical records.
- Ensure 100% reporting of all incidents and alerts.
- Actively Involved in the selection of learners at the hospital level.
- A relevant nursing qualification (Diploma/ Degree in Nursing).
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Botswana as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have 5-7 years experience
- Must have basic computer skills
Closing date and application instructionsSend your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 02nd September 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.