Director, Human Resource & Organizational Development
BITC – BOTSWANA INVESTMENT AND TRADE CENTRE
Director of Human Resource & Organizational Development
Key Performance Areas
- Drive development and implementation of effective Human Capital Strategy.
- Ensure efficient decision-making and daily management duties within the HR & OD unit.
- Initiates and oversees the implementation of HR & OD strategy to enhance organisational performance
- Manages departmental budgeting and exercises budgetary control.
- Promotes harmonious industrial relations through consultation and equitable implementation of terms and conditions of employment.
- Manages and oversees recruitment to ensure transparent compliance with procedures and selection of best possible candidates.
- Provides strategic and managerial leadership over training and development initiatives to ensure that BITC becomes a “learning “organisation.
- Provides managerial oversight over performance management processes to ensure objectivity and compliance with processes.
- Monitors remuneration and other terms and conditions to ensure that BITC can remain competitive and become an employer of choice.
- Strategic Thinking
- Critical and Analytical Thinking
- Team Leadership
- Budgetary and Financial Control
- Innovation and Initiative
- Assertive and Decisive
- Communication, Influence and Impact
- Planning and Organising
Educational qualifications and experienceA Degree in Organisational Development or Human Resources, a Master’s Degree would be an added advantage. Eight years of total work experience, five of which should have been at management level, in a business-related field.
ApplicationsOnly candidates who meet the above job requirements should apply, enclosing their CVs, names and contact details to:
The Executive Director, Shared Services
Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC),
Applications will only be received by email at email@example.com
Applications should be received by Tuesday 8th September 2020