Pharmacist Work At MRI Botswana
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Pharmacist in Charge, the Pharmacist will be responsible for ensuring the proper running of the dispensary and the business.
Key Performance Areas
- Dispenses drugs to customers and provides the needed counselling on adherence to drug therapy.
- Ensures high levels of clinical quality and customer service at all times.
- Ensures adherence to regulatory standards and requirements.
- Ensures proper application of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures proper stock management including storage, maintenance of adequate inventory levels and accurate records of drugs, disposal of expired stock and stock take.
- Prepares periodic business unit reports.
- Supervises subordinates and delegates responsibilities accordingly.
- Clinical Know-How
- Customer Service Ethic
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Problem Solving and Decision Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Valid registration with Botswana Health Professions Council
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Kitso Training will be an added advantage
- Experience in a retail pharmacy will be an added advantage
- Experience with Compharm system will be desirable
Closing date and application instructionsApplications which include a cover letter, and resume ONLY should be sent via email to:
The Human Resources Department
Closing Date: 05 October 2020
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.