The University of Gothenburg International Scholarships
Deadline: 14 Feb 2020 (annual)
Study in: Sweden
The course starts in August 2020
The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarships (UGSS) Programme offers fee-paying students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a Master’s degree programme, with entry autumn semester 2020.
University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Field(s) of study:
Any Masters Programme offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
The scholarship covers:
- • Tuition fees for a Master’s programme at the University of Gothenburg
- • 27 000 SEK per study semester
- • The FAS plus insurance for fee-paying students
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below:
- • You are required to pay tuition fees
- • You have applied for a Master’s programme, full-time studies, at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2020
- • You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2020
You apply for the scholarship by submitting an online scholarship application form which will be available on the official website starting 4 February 2020. Please note that one must have applied for a Master’s Programme via universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2020 in order to be eligible for the scholarship process. Deadline for scholarship applications is 14 February 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.utbildning.gu.se/education/application/scholarships/the-university-of-gothenburg-study-scholarship/