dentsu SA Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – DENTSU
dentsu SA Bursary South Africa | Dentsu International (previously known as Dentsu Aegis Network) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu, a Japanese advertising and public relations firm. The company is a multinational media and digital marketing communications company, whose main service offerings include digital creative execution, media planning and buying, sports marketing and content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
The corporation is headquartered in London, United Kingdom and has offices throughout 145 countries and over 35 000 employees. Dentsu SSA has offices across Sub Saharan Africa, including in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Mozambique, Zambia, Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire and Uganda.
ABOUT THE DENTSU BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
dentsu SA is inviting current students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries are available to students pursuing studies within the Media and Marketing sector, including the following fields:
- Art Direction
- Brand Communications
- Computer Science
- Copywriting and Strategy
- Data Sciences
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic and Web Design
- Human Resources
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DENTSU BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside in Johannesburg or Cape Town, in South Africa
- You must be studying full time, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be in your 2nd or later year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
- You must be passionate about your field of study
- You must be ambitious and diligent
- Preferences will be given to candidates from designated groups (in line with dentsu’s EE policy and requirements)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DENTSU BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: dentsu SA Bursary Application
Please ensure that you have all your documents and details ready when applying, as applications CANNOT be saved and completed at a later stage.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Photograph of yourself
- Full tertiary academic record, including most recent results/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Invoice or pro forma invoice with full list of course fees from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Banking details of the institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Reference number for payment
- Motivational letter to support your application, stating why you should be awarded the bursary
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DENTSU BURSARY
31 October 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact dentsu SA directly:
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.