Enterprise Solutions Architect – Gaborone
ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
APPOINTMENT TYPE: FIXED TERM CONTRACT
To assist in the design, implementation, documentation, and testing of enterprise solutions to meet customer requirements.
Key Performance Areas
- Enterprise solutions design/engineering/consulting, proposal preparation support and technical presentations to customers.
- Build a relationship with customers, visit customer sites, document discovery and understand their infrastructure and requirements.
- Collaborate with Account Management team to assist in strategic account planning and execution.
- Identify opportunities and potential clients before the competition
- Pre-sales design and implementation expertise
- Monitor QoS and ensure resolution of customer experience queries
- Coordinate the provision and testing of enterprise services to customers
- Customer query resolution
- Monitoring of Enterprise solution fraud
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Quality Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Technical Expertise – knowledge of IP technology is key
- Diagnostic Ability
- Result Focused and commitment
- Communications- Technical Service
- Degree in Telecommunications/IT or Engineering related field.
- At least 5 years experience in Telecommunication, of which should be in Telecommunication field mostly in data networks, pre-sales & engineering.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise technology, products, models and relationship to network architecture
- Good knowledge of Transport & Access Products; Commissioning, Provisioning, Integration and Testing
- Must hold a drivers license.
Closing date and application instructions
CLOSING DATE: 30th January 2020
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand-delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet