Senior Technical Recruiter AWS Utility Computing Vacancy
Come join our AWS recruiting team where you will have a broad scope in technologies, businesses, and exciting initiatives to support. The Utility Computing Talent Acquisition Team for EMEA supports the technology/software development teams that build the software, applications, and solutions that power EC2 and other web services. The broader team supports 22 locations throughout the region with main sites in London, Berlin, Dublin, Cape Town, Amsterdam, and Gdansk.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. The team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge and is inclusive. Team members are encouraged to mentor and coach less experienced members to ensure we grow and develop our ever-evolving. Team members take extra care to assist new members to realize their full potential and growth.
We care about your career growth. We try to assign projects and tasks that would be best suited to a recruiter to display their strengths. We work closely with each team member on improvement areas and ensure steady growth to take on more complex/challenging tasks in the future.
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We hire at a pace and scale not often seen and we get to do it in an inclusive and welcoming culture that we try to cultivate every day. We’re looking for a new team member who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we’ve been building.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the provisioning of a full life-cycle recruiting service to our Amazon Web Services businesses in South Africa and across EMEA, ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities include pipeline generation through passive sourcing and other channels, business reporting and stakeholder partnership, building attraction strategies, improving interview processes, negotiating offers, and mentorship of junior team members.
You will love this job if you are someone who:
· enjoys partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches
· is a subject matter expert in innovative candidate pipeline generation, including passive sourcing and other channels such as employee referrals, networking leads, events, conferences
· thrives at providing a great candidate experience
· knows it is difficult, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that “unicorn” for the job at hand
· can take big projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results
· challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was “day one”
· is a natural leader that enjoys taking others along on the journey
· is passionate about technology and has a natural curiosity to learn more about the roles you recruit for and the products/technology the teams you support building
· Bachelor’s Degree or comparable years of applicable recruiting experience
· Adept at managing a full life-cycle process
· Skilled at passive sourcing and candidate pipeline generation through multiple channels
· Experience working with CV databases internet search tools
· Skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies
· Strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels
· Experience leading, mentoring, or managing other recruiters and developing big picture business partner strategies for yourself and others
· Experience using data to drive decisions and build business cases when appropriate
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Experience hiring software engineers other similar technical roles
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Self-sufficient able to work with little direct supervision
· Good understanding of products
· Experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
· Experienced at driving Social Media campaigns and organizing event hiring such as industry conferences, MeetUp group hiring, or other unique methods
· Have previously managed and prioritized multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Sr. Program Manager, AWS Talent Pipeline
Solutions Architect Vacancy At Amazon
Regional Environmental Engineer Vacancy At Amazon
Applied Scientist EC2 Placement At Amazona
Chief Engineer Vacancy At Amazon
Program Manager B-BBEE Vacancy At Amazon
Software Development Engineer – EC2 Vacancy At Amazon
Software Development Manager EC2 Cloud Manager Team Vacancy At Amazon
Associate Solutions Architect Vacancy At Amazon