AWS Technical Recruiter Sales and Marketing Vacancy
At Amazon.com, we’re working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the Cloud. With customers can requisition compute power, storage, other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 is the leader in the global IaaS computing space and is continually growing.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in scaling, fast paced working environments? Are you a process oriented data driven Tech recruiter that loves to dive deep to find patterns and trends in metrics. Are you someone whom would enjoy identifying opportunities for improvement and problem solving, implementing solutions to optimise productivity whilst delivering a great candidate experience?
The Amazon Web Services Recruiting team is seeking a customer-focused experienced Tech Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization hiring for technical roles across EMEA. The Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate attraction and placement. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented ethic that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven hiring for to internal customers.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and hire Tech talent against a range of mandates simultaneously, often in different countries. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, to get the job done. The best candidates will draw on previous experience and knowledge of Recruitment, show a thirst to continuously learn about functional areas of the business, be driven to forging effective working relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR colleagues. They have a reputation for being exceptional at talent generation, candidate centric, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time effectively to meet all hiring targets, whilst constantly providing amazing customer service.
· Partner with hiring managers to understand Tech hiring needs, execute effective engagement, screening, and closing approaches that delivers a diverse range of candidates and provides an outstanding candidate experience.
· Must be able to understand how to source, attract and recruit passive technology candidates.
· Possess strong ability to screen, assess, interview and prep a high calibre candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Builds and maintains knowledge and a network of talent and potential candidates through previous experience, pro-active research and on-going relationship; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate manager requirements through high interview to offer ratios.
· Generates and recommends ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the enhancement of hiring processes, implementing changes and new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, formal tracking and reporting results.
· Experience of sourcing and recruiting niche and specialist Technology capabilities across South Africa
· Ability to execute sourcing activities, including but not limited to employer brand promotion, talent engagement and attraction, supporting events and meet ups, quality candidate pipeline generation with a significant proportion of direct and passive sourcing
· Experience managing and delivering against multiple searches at one time in different locations
· Strong client focus with the ability to build trust with stakeholders and support them in executing ambitious growth plans
· Strong analytic capabilities to measure, analyse and report on data and hiring metrics
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrable ability to work in a team and matrix environment
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree/further education
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Sr. Program Manager, AWS Talent Pipeline
Solutions Architect Vacancy At Amazon
Regional Environmental Engineer Vacancy At Amazon
Applied Scientist EC2 Placement At Amazona
Chief Engineer Vacancy At Amazon
Program Manager B-BBEE Vacancy At Amazon
Software Development Engineer – EC2 Vacancy At Amazon
Software Development Manager EC2 Cloud Manager Team Vacancy At Amazon
Associate Solutions Architect Vacancy At Amazon
Senior Technical Recruiter AWS Utility Computing Vacancy
Software Development Engineer EC2 API Border Vacancy At Amazon
Customer Support Specialist Kindle Direct Publishing with Dutch Vacancy At Amazon
Kindle Direct Publishing Support Analyst with Italian Vacancy At Amazon
Customer Support Specialist Kindle Direct Publishing with German Vacancy At Amazon